Location: Burabay | Kazakhstan
Date and Time:
This course will open at 8:30 AM and end at 7:00 PM 29th and 30th May, 2014.
Course objectives: the objectives of course is to provide participants with the theoretical and practical training required to make them capable of officiating at National events as a TD and at Multisport Continental Championships, Continental Cup, Multisport Series Events as a TO.
1. 2 years of officiating experience
2. Community level course (5 hours) which include the general picture
3. Officiating experience in two different multisports
4. Officiating experience in all of these positions (minimum once in every position):
Technology or results
• ITU Competition Rules
• Case studies
• ITU Event Organizer’s manual
Candidates will be evaluated on class attendance and pass the exam
All applicants for the course must complete the attached application form and return it via National Federation
Entry Deadline : May 19th, 2014.
Course Language: English
>> Related Event Details - 2014 Burabay ASTC Triathlon Asian YOG Qualifier and Junior Asian Championships