Location: Seoul | Korea, South
Date: June 28 2014 - June 29 2014
Application Deadline: June 20 2014
Facilitator: Melody Tan (MAS)
Contact: Ki, Woo Kyong
Phone: +82 2 3431 6798
Date and Time:
This course will open at 8:30 AM and end at 7:00 PM 28th and 29th June, 2014.
Course objectives: the objectives of course is to provide participants with the theoretical and practical training required to make them capable of officiating at National events as a TD and at Multisport Continental Championships, Continental Cup, Multisport Series Events as a TO.
1. 2 years of officiating experience
2. Community level course (5 hours) which include the general picture
3. Officiating experience in two different multisports
4. Officiating experience in all of these positions (minimum once in every position):
- Technology or results
• ITU Competition Rules
• Case studies
• ITU Event Organizer’s manual
Candidates will be evaluated on class attendance and pass the exam
All applicants for the course must complete the attached application form and return it via National Federation
Entry Deadline : June 20th, 2014.
There is no accommodations and meals assistance for the participants from abroad.
Course Language: English
>> Related Event Details - 2014 Incheon Asian Games