Open recruitment for Triathlon Coach for the National Squad at Hong Kong Sports Institute. Interested parties please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information. * application closes by 26 August 2007.
Job Description for Triathlon Coach at Hong Kong Sports Institute:
From November 2007 the Hong Kong Sports Institute Limited is looking to appoint a new Triathlon Coach. See job description below:
- A minimum of 5 years Triathlon coaching experience. Triathlon Coaching Certificates issued by respective National Sports Association or ITU.
- A Bachelor of Sports degree or equivalent.
- High level of knowledge about swimming technique and designing swimming programs is essential.
- Ability to cycle with junior squads.
- In conjunction with the Head Coach help design, plan and coordinate training and competitive programs for all junior and potential triathletes in Hong Kong.
- To coach elite squads when specified by Head Coach.
- To oversee, design and administer all matters relating to the training of the junior elite and potential programs.
- To help evaluate progress of the triathletes against the training programs and define future targets with Head Coach.
- To accompany and train triathletes during overseas training and competitions and be responsible for the administrative matters such as logistics, accommodation, expenditure reports etc.
- To provide assistance to the Assistant Triathlon Coach when required.
- To enhance the professional image of Triathlon.
- To work with the Sports Medicine, Sports Science, Psychology, Biomechanical, Biochemical and Sport and Conditioning Departments when required.
- To provide lectures on HKTriA CAP courses when required.
- To assist in the preparation of teaching materials for lectures and seminars.
- To maintain a record of individual training data.
- To perform any other appropriate duties as assigned by the senior staff.
- To attend courses to upgrade qualifications.
Initial contract will be up to Beijing Olympics. Return flights and free accommodation will be provided. Salary negotiable depending on Qualification and Experience.
Please send your CV by 26 August 2007 to Ruth Hunt at – email@example.com OR