Technical Delegate: Yolanda Ibarra (MEX)
Entry Fee: ELITE: 80 US$ / JUNIORS: Until 4/05: 20 US$ - After 4/05: 25 US$
The Dominican Federation of Triathlon, with the endorsement of the organizations PATCO and ITU, is pleased to invite you to participate of this great event.
The Central American and Caribbean Championships, Juan Dolio 2012, will be celebrated on Saturday May 11th and Sunday May 12th, on the beautiful beach and avenues of Juan Dolio. This is a qualifying junior event for the Pan American Cup and will ensure places for the next Central American and Caribbean Championships - Veracruz, Mexico 2014.
• Elite Athletes will register through their federation.
• National Athletes at the FEDOTRI office ( Centro Acuático del Centro Olímpico Juan Pablo Duarte.)
• Limited number of athletes (200) for the event held on Saturday May 11th.
• ITU rules and regulations will be in effect.
• There is no registration or kit pick up on the day of the event.
• The registration fee is non refundable and non transferable (to any other event or person) and is only valid for the 2013 Juan Dolio PATCO Triathlon Pan American Cup and Central American and Caribbean Championships.
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/fedotri.triatlon.3
Water temperature: 30 C
Number of laps: Circuit 750 m
Notes: Beach mass start, ocean.
Swim Course Map: http://www.triathlon.org/uploads/events/ITU_swim_course.jpg
Number of laps:
Circuit of 5km
Bike Course Map: http://www.triathlon.org/uploads/events/ITU_bike_course.jpg
Run Course Map: http://www.triathlon.org/uploads/events/ITU_run_course.jpg
Contact: Luis Lopez
Email: Luis Lopez
Mailing Address: FEDOTRI, Centro Olimpico Juan Pablo Duarte, Santo Domingo, 11101, Dominican Republic
International Airport Las Americas
From Airport to the hotel
Please contact LOC
Hotel: Coral Costa Caribe
Resort, Spa & Casino
For reservations use the code: “CP triatlon”.
Method of the hotel payments:
Cash/ Credit card
18:00 Pre-Race Athletes Briefing (Mauricio Baez Auditorium)
08:00 Elite Cycling Course familiarization
09:30 Elite Swimming Course familiarization
18:00 Pre-Race Athletes Briefing for Elite Under 23 and Junior (Mauricio Baez Auditorium)
20:00 Pasta Dinner (at the Hotel)
Saturday, 11/05 Junior
6:30 Athlete’s Lounge opens
6:45 Transition Area opens
7:45 Transition Area closes
8:10 Athlete’s Lounge closes
8:30 Junior Male competition starts
8:40 Junior Female competition starts
10:30 Awards Ceremony
There are currently no media details available