Technical Delegate: Friedrich Schwarz (AUT)
Entry Fee: AG: 20€ - Elite: 30€
Prize Money: 2 000€
Number of laps:
- For groups of youth (F13, M13, F15, M15, F17, M17) and for Open group (FO, MO) 1 lap. Total distance 2,5km.
- For age groups (F19, M19, F, M, F40, M40, F50, M50, M60) 2 laps. Total distance 5km.
- For Elite groups (Elite F, Elite M) 3 laps. Total distance 7,5km
Number of laps:
- For groups of youth (F13, M13, F15, M15, F17, M17) and for Open group (FO, MO) 1 lap. Total distance 4km.
- For age groups (F19, M19, F, M, F40, M40, F50, M50, M60) 1 lap. Total distance 7km.
- For Elite groups (Elite F, Elite M) 2 laps. Total distance 14km
Number of laps:
- For groups of youth (F13, M13, F15, M15, F17, M17) and for Open group (FO, MO) 2 laps. Total distance 2,8km
- For age groups (F19, M19, F, M, F40, M40, F50, M50, M60) 5 laps. Total distance 7km.
- For Elite groups (Elite F, Elite M) 8 laps. Total distance 11,2km.
Guaranteed length of refrigerated ground’s ski race track with artificial snow is 1,4km. In case of natural snow good condition it is possible to extend the ski track’s lenght and to make total distance by less number of laps.
Official results are taking and preparing by using MYLAPS electronic timing equipment.
Prize money distribution. Elite men and women:
1st. 500 EUR
2nd. 300 EUR
3rd. 200 EUR
Website: Visit External Site
Contact: Ivars Lapins
Email: Ivars Lapins
Phone: +371 26330071
Fax: +371 67291527
Mailing Address: “SPORTLAT”, Ganibu dambis 25d, Riga, LV-1005, Latvia
Latvia’s representative offices abroad issue uniform, so called Schengen visas, valid in the territory of all Schengen signatory states – this means
that with a visa issued at a Latvian Embassy one can enter Lithuania, the United Kingdom, France, and other countries. With several countries outside Europe, Latvia has a visa-free arrangement: USA, Canada, Australia, Brazil, Brunei, Chile, Guatemala, Honduras, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea, Costa Rica, Macao, Malaysia, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, El Salvador, Singapore, Uruguay, and Venezuela. Citizens of European Union member states, Switzerland and Iceland do not need an entry visa.
Additional information: http://www.am.gov.lv/en/service/entry-into-latvia/
Sigulda city is reachable by public transport.
1) from Riga central bus station to Sigulda,
2) from Riga central railway station to sigulda.
Distance from Riga to Sigulda – 51km.
If additional support of organizer’s transport is neccessary, teams or participants have to connect competition’s local organizing committee. Organizers transport fee depends on participants amount in team.
“KABA HOSTEL”, Puķu street 2, Sigulda, LV-2150, Latvia.
Mobile phone: +371 26613131
phone/fax: +371 67971852
Located near triathlon’s official competition center - ski center “Laurenči”.
Payments by credit card or cash
By hostel “KABA HOSTEL”. Full-board service (Hostel + 3x meal in a day. Fee per 1 day - 27EUR).
Briefing date, time:
Sigulda, hostel “Kaba Hostel” (near ski center “Laurenči”)
15:00 – 17:00 Introduction with competition center and race tracks
08:30 – until 30min before each group’s start: Registration, introducing with tracks, warming up
10:00-13:00 AG waves as per file enclosed (Docs section above)
16:30 Award ceremony
Name of Media Contact: Janis Dreiskins (phone: +371 29485569)