By Erin Greene on 29/05/13 at 11:38 am
In order to improve the performances of Chinese triathletes and to get good results in international races, the China Triathlon National Team is looking for the opportunity of employing a high-performance coach. Please see the job description below:
1. Position: Head coach of China Triathlon National Team
2. Job Description:
- To plan high-performance developing programs for the National Team.
- To make the detailed working targets, training and competition plans of each year.
- To coach the national team athletes with high-level and scientific means.
- To be involved in the athlete selection for major races.
- To assist in the development of young athletes.
- To assist in the development of Chinese coaches.
3. Entry Qualification:
- Be ready for long-time coaching in China, acknowledging and respecting the situations in China.
- A minimum of 5 years experiences on high-performance triathlon coaching.
- Be capable of independently making training plans of swimming, cycling and running, etc.
- A bachelor of sports degree or equivalent.
- Holding triathlon coaching certificates issued by ITU or the respective National Federation.
The applications and applicants’ resume must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 30, 2013.