By ITU Admin on 29/07/13 at 6:45 pm
The International Triathlon Union (ITU), the worldwide governing body for the Olympic sport of Triathlon is looking for a candidate to fill the position of “Front-End Developer” based at North Vancouver, BC, Canada. We are looking for a highly motivated person who can work as part of a small but very close team.
- To work with the media team to develop new and enhance existing front-end websites/applications for triathlon.org and its associated sites
- To assist with live coverage applications during events
- 2-3 years hands-on experience in front-end development
- A strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Be a curious person committed to continual learning
- Experience of responsive/adaptive design and associated frameworks such as Foundation or Bootstrap
- An understanding of user experience design
- Any experience with ExpressionEngine content management system
- Experience in front-end development for mobile applications
- Experience with development workflow tools such as Sass, CoffeeScript and Git
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours
- An interest in sport
Email email@example.com with a current résumé, cover letter and samples of your work.
Position: Front End Developer
Location: North Vancouver, Canada
The International Triathlon Union is the world governing body for the Olympic sport of Triathlon and has 167 affiliated National Federations around the world. ITU is the youngest International Federation in the Olympic Games, making its debut in Sydney 2000. Triathlon is currently one of the fastest growing Olympic sports in the world. The World Triathlon Series is ITU’s premier series and the pinnacle of the sport. The eight-race series is broadcast globally to over 160 countries and is also streamed live on www.triathlon.org/tv.