Susana Rodriguez B2
- Born: 1988
Currently ranked world number one, Susana was born with albinism, and retains only 5-7% of vision in both eyes. She began running at age 10, before being attracted into trying the other two disciplines of triathlon. In 2013 she was named Athlete of the Year from the city of Vigo, Spain.
Susana started her paratriathlon career in 2011 where she won consecutive gold medals at the ITU World Championship Series in both Madrid and London.
Susana was selected to represent Spain at the 2015 London ITU World Paratriathlon event where she placed 3rd and again represented her country at the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Paralympic Games where she placed 5th.
To date, Susana has secured 35 podiums and 16 gold medals.
- 2nd place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final Rotterdam;
- Winner at the 2017 Altafulla ITU Paratriathlon World Cup;
- 2nd place at the 2017 Kitzbühel ETU Triathlon European Championships;
- 2nd place at the 2017 Yokohama ITU World Paratriathlon Series; and
- Winner at the 2017 Soria ETU Duathlon European Championships.
Latest Athlete Results
|1||28 Jun, 2019 - PTVI Women - 01:08:33|
|1||18 May, 2019 - PTVI Women - 01:09:32|
|1||02 May, 2019 - PTVI Women - 00:43:37|
|2||27 Apr, 2019 - PTVI Women - 01:08:42|
|1||15 Sep, 2018 - PTVI Women - 01:06:32|
|view full results|