- United States
- Born: 1991
Hailey Danz (nee Danisewicz) was a successful sports player before contracting bone cancer at the age of 12. When she applied for an internship at the Chicago-based Great Lakes Adaptive Sports Association in 2011 and her then boss, triathlete Keri Serota, agreed to hire her on one condition - Hailey must attempt a triathlon. She got the internship and it was that first triathlon that forever changed her life.
Since then, Hayley has had 15 podium finishes, six gold medals and is currently ranked number three in the world.
- 4th place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final Rotterdam;
- 2nd place at the 2017 Edmonton ITU World Paratriathlon Series;
- Winner of the 2017 USA Paratriathlon National Championships;
- 2nd place at the 2017 Yokohama ITU World Paratriathlon Series; and
- 2nd place at the 2017 Sarasota CAMTRI Paratriathlon American Championships.
Latest Athlete Results
|2||28 Jun, 2019 - PTS2 Women - 01:20:20|
|2||27 Apr, 2019 - PTS2 Women - 01:19:53|
|1||09 Mar, 2019 - PTS2 Women - 01:21:55|
|3||15 Sep, 2018 - PTS2 Women - 01:20:44|
|2||27 Jul, 2018 - PTS2 Women - 01:23:02|
|view full results|