Phil Hogg H1
- Great Britain
- Born: 1969
Phil Hogg, winner of the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final Rotterdam, broke his back in 1991 after being involved in a cycling accident, which left him paralyzed from the waist down. Starting out competing for the Great Britain Paratriathlon team in 2013, he went on to win his first ever triathlon at the ETU European Championships the same year. He has since won European and world medals in the PT1 paratriathlon class as well as representing his country at the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Paralympic Games.
- Winner of the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final Rotterdam;
- 4th place at the 2017 Besancon ITU Paratriathlon World Cup;
- 4th place at the 2017 GBR Paratriathlon National Championships;
- 6th place at the 2016 Rotterdam ITU Paratriathlon World Championships; and
- 8th place at the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Paralympic Games.
Latest Athlete Results
|1||15 Sep, 2017 - PTWC Men Open - 01:12:06|
|4||28 Aug, 2017 - PTWC Men - 01:22:55|
|4||04 Jun, 2017 - PTWC Men - 01:19:32|
|8||10 Sep, 2016 - Men's PT1 - 01:08:20|
|6||24 Jul, 2016 - Men's PT1 - 01:07:46|
|view full results|