Nic Beveridge H1
- Born: 1986
Nic grew up as an avid sports fan taking part in cross country, swimming and hockey before waking up in 2003 at the age of 17 to discover he was completely paralysed from the waist down. He was later diagnosed with transverse myelitis, a neurological disorder causing inflammation to his spinal cord. In 2012, after a short stay in hospital, Beveridge fell in love with paralympic sport, and he started competing in paratriathlon in 2013.
- 4th place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final Rotterdam;
- 2nd place at the 2017 Devonport OTU Triathlon Oceania Championships;
- 5th place at the 2017 Yokohama ITU World Paratriathlon Series;
- 5th place at the 2017 Gold Coast ITU World Paratriathlon Series;
- 9th place at the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Paralympic Games; and
- 11th place at the 2016 Rotterdam ITU Paratriathlon World Championships.
Latest Athlete Results
|6||12 May, 2018 - PTWC Men - 01:03:36|
|2||07 Apr, 2018 - PTWC Men - 01:03:28|
|2||17 Feb, 2018 - PTWC Men - 01:10:41|
|4||15 Sep, 2017 - PTWC Men - 01:10:44|
|5||13 May, 2017 - PTWC Men - 01:03:53|
|view full results|