Rakel Mateo Uriarte
- Born: 1975
Rakel suffered an accident in 2001 which left her left leg paralyzed. She had never practiced sport before, but found in exercising her way to keep to keep fit and active.
Rakel is currently ranked fifth in the world and has secured eight podium finishes and three gold medals.
- 5th place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final Rotterdam;
- 4th place at the 2017 Kitzbühel ETU Triathlon European Championships;
- 5th place at the 2017 Yokohama ITU World Paratriathlon Series;
- 3rd place at the 2017 Gold Coast ITU World Paratriathlon Series; and
- 8th place at the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Paralympic Games.
Latest Athlete Results
|5||28 Jun, 2019 - PTS2 Women - 01:29:08|
|4||18 May, 2019 - PTS2 Women - 01:24:03|
|4||27 Apr, 2019 - PTS2 Women - 01:23:32|
|5||15 Sep, 2018 - PTS2 Women - 01:25:23|
|1||02 Sep, 2018 - PTS2 Women - 01:22:38|
|view full results|
Athlete Fact Sheet
|Family Name||Mateo Uriarte|
|Year of Birth||1975|