Kendall Gretsch H2
- United States
- Born: 1992
USA’s triathlon PT1 world champion Kendall Gretsch works full-time for Epic Systems in Madison, Wisconsin, all while finding time to compete full-time in para-triathlon, where she holds the back-to-back World Championship titles in the women’s PT1 sport class.
Born with spina bifida, a birth defect that affects the spinal cord, Kendall spent much of her time involved in sports that would eventually led her to paratriathlon.
Kendall was nominated for a 2015 Excellence in Sports Performance Yearly Award (ESPY) awards for Best Female Athlete with a Disability. Although she did not win, the honor of being nominated was a surreal moment.
-Winner of the 2018 USA Paratriathlon National Championships;
- Winner of the 2017 USA Paratriathlon National Championships;
- Winner of the 2016 Rotterdam ITU Paratriathlon World Championships;
- Winner of the 2016 Sarasota CAMTRI Paratriathlon American Championships;
- Winner of the 2015 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final Chicago; and
- Winner of the 2015 Detroit ITU World Paratriathlon Event.
Latest Athlete Results
|2||14 Oct, 2018 - PTWC Women - 01:02:00|
|1||14 Jul, 2018 - PTWC Women - 01:14:59|
|1||24 Jun, 2018 - PTWC Women - 01:08:20|
|1||25 Jun, 2017 - PTWC Women - 01:18:40|
|1||24 Jul, 2016 - Women's PT1 - 01:18:04|
|view full results|
Latest Results Map
Athlete Fact Sheet
|Family Name||Gretsch H2|
|Year of Birth||1992|
|Residence||Downers Grove, United States|