Kate was born without her right hand, but with her parents involved in the horse industry, she began riding horses at the age of six. In 2010 she was part of the Australian Team who won the World Equestrian Games in Kentucky, USA. In 2015 she decided to embark on her para-triathlon journey and has had some great wins. Most recently, Kate won three gold medals in the 2017 season.
- Winner of the 2017 Yokohama ITU World Paratriathlon Series;
- Winner of the 2017 Gold Coast ITU World Paratriathlon Series;
- Winner of the 2017 Devonport OTU Triathlon Oceania Championships;
- 3rd place at the 2017 Edmonton ITU World Paratriathlon Series; and
- 4th place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final Rotterdam.
|1||29 Feb, 2020 - PTS5 Women - 01:12:46|
|1||26 Jan, 2020 - PTS5 Women - 01:13:12|
|1||08 Sep, 2019 - PTS5 Women - 01:09:48|
|6||01 Sep, 2019 - PTS5 Women - 01:17:42|
|DNF||17 Aug, 2019 - PTS5 Women - DNF|
|view full results|