Emily Tapp H1
- Born: 1991
Emily became a paraplegic in 2011 after a campdrafting accident in Katherine. Since then, she has dedicated herself to competing in paratriathlon events.
The current five-time ITU world champion has been one of the first nominations onto the Australian team for the 2018 Commonwealth Games following outstanding performances in the 2017 first World Paratriathlon Series race on the Gold Coast.
Emily is coached in Canberra by the 2004 South African triathlon Olympian Megan Hall and expert wheelchair racing coach Fred Periac.
- Winner of the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final Rotterdam;
- Winner of the 2017 Edmonton ITU World Paratriathlon Series;
- Winner of the 2017 Magog ITU Paratriathlon World Cup;
- Winner of the 2017 Gold Coast ITU World Paratriathlon Series;
- Winner of the 2017 Devonport OTU Triathlon Oceania Championships; and
- Winner of the 2016 Penrith ITU World Paratriathlon Event.
Latest Athlete Results
|1||15 Sep, 2018 - PTWC Women - 01:08:58|
|2||27 Jul, 2018 - PTWC Women - 01:26:48|
|2||14 Jul, 2018 - PTWC Women - 01:20:23|
|2||07 Apr, 2018 - PTWC Women - 01:12:56|
|1||17 Feb, 2018 - PTWC Women - 01:25:40|
|view full results|
Latest Results Map
Athlete Fact Sheet
|Family Name||Tapp H1|
|Year of Birth||1991|