Katie Kelly B3
- Born: 1975
Katie is an Australian paratriathlete, who has a degenerative disease known as Usher syndrome. Kelly began competing in the PT5 paratriathlon classification in February 2015 when her condition deteriorated to a legally blind state.
Kelly, and her guide, Olympic triathlon silver medallist Michellie Jones, went on to win gold medals at the 2015 and 2017 ITU World Championships as well as the 2016 Rio Paralympics.
- Winner of the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final Rotterdam;
- Winner of the 2017 Edmonton ITU World Paratriathlon Series;
- 5th place at the 2017 Gold Coast ITU World Paratriathlon Series;
- Winner of the 2017 Devonport OTU Triathlon Oceania Championships; and
- Winner of the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Paralympic Games.
Latest Athlete Results
|3||15 Sep, 2018 - PTVI Women - 01:09:02|
|1||18 Aug, 2018 - PTVI Women - 01:19:24|
|1||17 Feb, 2018 - PTVI Women - 01:16:56|
|1||15 Sep, 2017 - PTVI Women - 01:13:48|
|1||28 Jul, 2017 - PTVI Women - 01:13:03|
|view full results|