- United States
- Born: 1999
Ruth-Ann, who studied Philosophy and Communication at the University of Southern Mississippi, has been a triathlete since age 12. She first started participating in the sport as her sister had competed in triathlon. She discovered paratriathlon a few years later and has had the opportunity to race as an elite paratriathlete level ever since. Ruth-Ann recently defended her title at the 2016 Paratriathlon National Championships with a win in the women’s PTS5 division in 1:26:51. She then went on to back it up the following year at the 2017 Sarasota ITU Paratriathlon World Cup.
Her goals are to continue racing at a high level and ultimately to compete at the Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games.
- Winner of the 2017 Sarasota ITU Paratriathlon World Cup;
- Winner of the 2017 USA Paratriathlon National Championships;
- 4th place at the 2017 Sarasota CAMTRI Paratriathlon American Championships;
- Winner of the 2016 USA Paratriathlon National Championships; and
- 7th place at the 2016 Rotterdam ITU Paratriathlon World Championships.
Latest Athlete Results
|1||08 Oct, 2017 - PTS5 Women - 01:22:44|
|1||25 Jun, 2017 - PTS5 Women - 01:26:51|
|4||11 Mar, 2017 - PTS5 Women - 01:18:41|
|1||14 Aug, 2016 - Women's PT4 - 01:17:10|
|7||24 Jul, 2016 - Women's PT4 - 01:21:18|
|view full results|
Athlete Fact Sheet
|Year of Birth||1999|