- Born: 1987
Currently ranked number two in the world with 14 podiums and 10 gold medals, Elise lost her legs in an accident in 2004. After many years not practicing any sport at all, she started to participate in triathlon events in 2012. Since then, Elise has won seven ITU World Paratriathlon events between 2013 and 2017.
- Winner of the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final Rotterdam;
- 2nd place at the 2017 Iseo - Franciacorta ITU Paratriathlon World Cup;
- 3rd place at the 2017 Kitzbühel ETU Triathlon European Championships;
- Winner of the 2017 Besancon ITU Paratriathlon World Cup; and
- 5th place at the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Paralympic Games.
Latest Athlete Results
|1||12 May, 2018 - PTS3 Women - 01:19:11|
|1||15 Sep, 2017 - PTS3 Women - 01:23:25|
|2||08 Jul, 2017 - PTS3 Women - 01:29:36|
|3||16 Jun, 2017 - PTS3 Women - 01:26:16|
|1||04 Jun, 2017 - PTS3 Women - 01:28:35|
|view full results|