- Great Britain
- Born: 1995
George suffered a traumatic injury to his left leg/ankle when he was two and a half years old. He has reduced range of movement, his left leg is longer than his right, and his left foot is four shoe sizes smaller than his right. He has zero inversion/eversion movement in his left ankle.
George first started triathlon in 2009 following his leg lengthening operation. In 2013 he won his first major medal, a bronze at the ITU World Championships in London, at 17 years, old that made him one of the youngest paratriathlon medallist ever.
Whilst competing at the top stage within Triathlon, George has also competed at the UCI ParaCycling Road World Championships (placing 5th & 7th) and UCI ParaCycling Track World Championships where he placed 2nd behind the reigning World & Paralympic champion.
- 3rd place at the 2018 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final - Gold Coast (AUS);
- 1st place at the 2018 ITU World Paratriathlon Cup - Lausanne (SWI);
- 1st place at the 2018 ITU Paratriathlon World Series- Iseo Franciacorta (ITA);
- 2nd place at the 2018 ITU World Paratriathlon Cup - Eton Dorney (GBR) ; and
- 1st place at the 2018 ITU ITU World Paratriathlon Series - Yokohama (JPN).
Latest Athlete Results
|3||17 Aug, 2019 - PTS5 Men - 00:56:11|
|3||28 Jun, 2019 - PTS5 Men - 00:58:09|
|1||27 May, 2019 - PTS5 Men - 00:58:04|
|2||27 Apr, 2019 - PTS5 Men - 00:59:16|
|3||15 Sep, 2018 - PTS5 Men - 00:59:14|
|view full results|
Athlete Fact Sheet
|Year of Birth||1995|
|Place of Birth||Debden Green, Essex, UK|
|Residence||Loughborough , Great Britain|
|Sponsors||HUUB, Leigh Day, Walker Brother Wheels|