- Great Britain
- Born: 1995
George suffered a traumatic injury to his left leg/ankle when he was two and a half years old. He has reduced range of movement, his left leg is longer than his right, and his left foot is four shoe sizes smaller than his right. He has zero inversion/eversion movement in his left ankle.
George first started triathlon in 2009 following his leg lengthening operation. In 2013 he won his first major medal, a bronze at the ITU World Championships in London, at 17 years, old that made him one of the youngest paratriathlon medallist ever.
- 4th place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final Rotterdam;
- 2nd place at the 2017 Edmonton ITU World Paratriathlon Series;
- 2nd place at the 2017 Iseo - Franciacorta ITU Paratriathlon World Cup;
- 3rd place at the 2017 Kitzbühel ETU Triathlon European Championships; and
- 3rd place at the 2017 Yokohama ITU World Paratriathlon Series.
Latest Athlete Results
|3||15 Sep, 2018 - PTS5 Men - 00:59:14|
|1||18 Aug, 2018 - PTS5 Men - 01:04:34|
|1||30 Jun, 2018 - PTS5 Men - 00:59:24|
|2||28 May, 2018 - PTS5 Men - 00:59:03|
|1||12 May, 2018 - PTS5 Men - 01:00:12|
|view full results|