Application Deadline: 25 Jul 2013
Course Language: English
The pre-course requirement for this course are:
1. Two (2) years as NTO
2. Minimum four (4) ITU Events within 4 previous years,
Date and Time:
This course will open at 8:30 AM and end at 7:00 PM 10th – 11th August, 2013.
The objectives of course is to provide participants with the theoretical and practical training required to make them capable of officiating Continental Cups, Multisport Continental Championships, and Multisport Series Events as Technical Delegates.
• 2 years of officiating experience
• ITU Level 1 TO certification
• The candidates list was distributed to ASTC Member NFs
• ITU Competition Rules
• ITU Events Organizers Manual
• Case studies
Candidates will be evaluated on class attendance and pass the exam
All applicants for the course must complete the attached application form and return it via National Federation
Entry Deadline :
July 25th, 2013.
Closest Airport: Beijing Capital International Airport
- Destination: Laoshan Driving School, west No.5 ring road (老山驾校，西五环)
- Price: about 150RMB
- Taking a taxi from the airport is quite easy; just make sure that the driver is using the meter and ask for the invoice when you arrive.
For visa please contact Ms. Jin Wen at firstname.lastname@example.org