Responsible for: General questions on all Development projects and programmes; Development communication to all Continental Confederations; National Federation Survey; IOC Olympic Solidarity Liason
Responsible for: Responsible for: Overview, coordinate, and administer coach education-related projects including L1 and L2 Coaches Courses, Certification Revalidation of Coaches (CRoC), Accredited Coach Education Programmes (ACEP), Administration of the Education & Knowledge Hub.
Responsible for: Administer all development-related projects under World Triathlon NF Services & Development and coordinate the development process and implementation of World Triathlon Sustainability.
- 2023 Ceuta Team Europe Spain • 06 - 09 Oct, 2023
- 2023 Houston World Triathlon Technical Officials & Event Organizers Level 2 Seminar United States • 06 - 08 Oct, 2023
- 2023 Hurghada Africa Triathlon Youth & Junior Pre-Race Development Camp Egypt • 06 - 12 Oct, 2023
- IIRM-World Athletics 2023 Endurance Medicine Conference Series: Chicago United States • 07 - 08 Oct, 2023
- 2023 Al-Khobar World Triathlon Technical Officials Community E-Seminar Saudi Arabia • 08 - 22 Oct, 2023
World Triathlon celebrates 2022 Global Coaches Day25 Sep, 2022
2022 Lusaka World Triathlon Event Community Seminar13 Sep, 2022
ASICS World Triathlon Team in Pontevedra13 Aug, 2022