2017 Habana CAMTRI Middle Distance Triathlon Iberoamerican Championships
1- The Cuban government requires that athletes fill the attached information (in ‘Documents’ section). In order to expedite the check-in process, it would be helpful if athletes who are already registered could send it to us by email. Email to: Yasleidis Acosta, e-mail: email@example.com
–File: INFORMACION DEL ATLETA
2. Finally, there is a LOGO that we need all athletes to PRINT and attach to their bike cases before they travel to CUBA. This is the way we will be able to get them out of customs quickly. File: PEGATINA
3. The Athlete’s Guide has a lot of important information not found easily about traveling to Cuba, reservations, hotel transfers, etc. this is also attached. File - ATHLETE’S GUIDE
The Habana Triathlon is in its 3rd edition, and has quickly won the hearts of those who have been there to race this iconic event. It offers a Half Distance and Sprint Distance, plus an Elite event. The course will take you from Marina Hemingway to the heart of Habana City where we have the honor of closing the streets to our athletes, offering you a unique experience while you run and bike along the famous Avenida Malecon next to Habana’s water front and historic districts.
With the opening of the airways between USA and Cuba, this race is now easier to arrive from mainland USA at very low cost airfares. European athletes can make use of the already existing good fares with many direct flights and charters. From Latin America, there are a series of available flights at good prices which make it a quick and easy trip to enjoy this great event.
Once in Habana, take advantage of the good quality and warmth of the Cuban people who offer bed and breakfast accommodations (called CASAS) at very low cost, in some of the most beautiful districts of Habana.
Stay and visit the rest of this beautiful island, and enjoy the people, music, mojitos, and beaches before or after your race.
BIENVENIDOS A LA HABANA!
Virtual Tour of Age Group Course:
Virtual Tour of Iberoamerican Mid Distance Course:
• Friday Februrary 24th:
- Elite Athlete’s Briefing – 18:00 – Hotel Marina Hemingway
- Age Group Sprint, Athlete’s Briefing – 18:30 – Hotel Marina Hemingway
- Mid Distance Athlete Briefing, Elite and Age Group – 19:00 – Hotel Marina Hemingway
• Saturday February 25th – Iberoamerican Mid Distance and Sprint Age Group Events
Salida Media Distancia Femenino y Masculino Élite (Élite Female and Male Middle Distance start) 25 febrero 07:30 canal 2 Marina Heminway
Salida Media Distancia Masculina grupos de edad – Primer arranque (Male Age Group Middle Distance Start) Wave 1 25 febrero 07:35 canal 2 Marina Heminway
Salida Media Distancia Masculinagrupos de edad – Segundo arranque. (Male Age Group Middle Distance Start) Wave 2 25 febrero 07: 40 canal 2 Marina Heminway
Salida Media Distancia Femenino grupos de edad (Female Age Group Middle Distance Start) 25 febrero 07: 43 canal 2 Marina Heminway
• Sunday February 26th – Elite Male and Female Sprint
- 2022 Americas Triathlon Cup Habana
- 2020 Habana PATCO Middle Distance Triathlon Iberoamerican Championships
- 2020 Habana PATCO Triathlon Panamerican Cup
- 2019 Habana CAMTRI Middle Distance Triathlon Iberoamerican Championships
- 2019 Habana CAMTRI Triathlon American Cup
- 2018 Habana CAMTRI Triathlon American Cup