2021 Africa Triathlon Junior Cup Sharm El Sheikh
Dear Athletes, Delegations and Guests
It’s our honor invite you all to participate in the 2021 Africa Triathlon Junior Cup Sharm El Sheikh, June 2nd – 5th, 2021
Sharm el-Sheikh (the city of Peace) is an Egyptian resort city has a wonderfully quaint location; located between the desert of the Sinai Peninsula and the Red Sea. It’s known for its sheltered sandy beaches, clear waters and coral reefs.
1- A PCR Test should be provided within 72 hours from traveling.
2- Pre-Event Screening should be submitted in the World Triathlon System by each individual.
3- PPE / Medical Certificate should be submitted by each individual.
4- A PCR Test or antigenic test should be done by each elite/u23/junior/youth / coaches within 48h from the race day.
5- Daily screening should be done for every participant.
Athletes who need to do a PCR before traveling back to their home countries; they should request it with the LOC Deadline 31 MAY 2021
-For the Pre-Race COVID-19 test, it will take place as the dates we put in the World Triathlon website, more exceptions are that, athlete could have this test two days before their race day, like the following
Race Day >>>> COVIDE-19
Friday >>>> Wednesday
Saturday >>>> Thursday
Sunday >>>> Friday
- At event COVID-19 Test:
In order to simplify and speed up the process, please note you have to register previously by filling this form:
- How to access your World Triathlon Account for a pre-event questionnaire.
- Department PCR Test:
Travelers who need to COVID-19 test for their return journey from Egypt can
Reserve the service through the Local Organizing Committee by filling this form:
Cost: 100$ USD per single test.
Results will be available in 48hours
Kindly check well the Airlines regulations as some required Antigen test over the PCR.
Please make sure you attend this test in the scheduled time for your National Federation. There will be a medical office in the Baron Palm hotel.
Start Place: Cyrene Island Beach Area
-The LOC is not responsible for booking hotels in the wrong areas. So make sure that you know the area very well.
-Athletes/teams that will not book into one of the Bubble Hotel, they will unfortunately not be able to compete at the events.
-Please all payment done at the LOC Office at Baron Palms.
-Be aware of any registration mistakes as we have the 2021 Africa Triathlon Championship one week after this event.
-The final schedule and time tables will be published online. So please make sure to check the final orders in the briefing.
If you a need visa invitation letter, please fill the Information for Visa Invitation Letter which can be download in “Documents” and email to LOC: firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Name / Gender / Birth Date (yyyy-mm-dd) / Nationality / Passport Number / Occupation / in which city/country to apply
1. All information must be coincidental with the Passport.
2. Passport’s Date of Expiry must be at least 6 months ahead.
3. A visa invitation will be provided based on the information provided, with which you will be able to apply for the visa easily and quickly.
4. Requests should be through your NF official email, or your name should be appear in the World Triathlon Platform entries system.
5. Please let us know if you need a separate letter for each athlete or group letter
For any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us on LOC E-mail:
750m Swim - 1 Lap x750m
20km Bike - 3 Laps x6.6km
5km Run - 1k connection 2 Laps x2km
Water temperature: Expect 24 degrees
Swim course in red sea, clean and free of disease
Start Mechanism: Deep Water Start
Air temperature: Low/30°C – High 40°C
Bike Course: 100% asphalt include dead U-turns
Run Course: concrete + asphalt, no sand, no grass.
-Juniors: 16-19 years old / YOB: 2005-2002
100$ For Juniors / Cash Dollars Only
All of the briefings will be recorded and the links will be available on the World Triathlon website in the last week.
100$ For the Juniors // Please cash dollars only
For media inquires kindly contact us on:email@example.com
NOTE: Provisional Timetable (SUBJECT TO CHANGE (
Please make sure to check the final Schedule and orders at the Briefing
• Bike and Swim Course Familiarization will be recorded and available onto the World Triathlon Website, Timetables with names will be also available for those who want to try it themselves.
Wednesday 2nd June 2021
14:00 – 20:00 COVID-19 PCR in The medical office at the Baron Palms Hotel for Elite/U23/Para/Juniors/Youth and Their Coaches
Thursday 3rd June 2021
14:00 – 20:00 Help Desk
14:00 – 20:00 Registration
Saturday 5th June 2021
7:45 Junior Men Start
8:00 Junior Women Start
Sharm El Sheikh International Airport
30$ Per Person Round Trip
Including airport to Hotel and hotel to airport.
Book here: https://forms.gle/RnN6oZV9LjA597rh7
The Baron Hotels Sharm El Sheikh will be the Official hotel for all the participating athletes.
To benefit from an interesting and complete package, all reservations should be made through the LOC (All Inclusive accommodation, Airport Transport, Bike transport, Assistance and support from arrival to departure …)
*Baron Resort Hotel Sharm El Sheikh (5 Stars)
Prices per room
-Single Room 130$
-Double Room 170$
*Baron Palms Hotel Sharm El Sheikh (5 Stars)
Prices per room
-Single Room 110$
-Double Room 150$
• Soft All Inclusive, buffet style
• Quoted per room per night.
• Internet Free at the Hotel Lobby.
• Payment should be done at the LOC Desk in Baron Palms.
• Booking for hotels at LOC prices should be done on this link: https://forms.gle/RnN6oZV9LjA597rh7
The event dose not offer home stay
- 2023 Africa Triathlon Aquathlon Cup Sharm El Sheikh
- 2023 Africa Triathlon Championships Sharm El Sheikh
- 2023 Africa Triathlon Duathlon Championships Sharm El Sheikh
- 2023 Africa Paratriathlon Cup Sharm El Sheikh
- 2023 Africa Triathlon Duathlon Cup Sharm El Sheikh
- 2023 Africa Triathlon Aquathlon Championships Sharm El Sheikh