The Senegalese Triathlon Federation is pleased to welcome the Triathlon family for the first World Triathlon Middle Distance Championship in Africa which will take place in the seaside resort of Cap Skirring, in the region of Ziguinchor in Casamance in southern Senegal.
• To enter Senegal, a valid passport (preferably only 3 months after the end of the stay) or a valid national identity card for ECOWAS nationals
• The visa is also mandatory, except for nationals of ECOWAS countries and the European Union as well as countries bordering Senegal, who do not need a visa if they stay less than three months.
• For nationals of other countries, the visa is issued by embassies and consulates of Senegal in various countries of the world.
• Contact the nearest Senegal office with a valid passport and photo ID.
For those who need a letter of invitation for a visa application. Please send the information trough to: email@example.com
• Full name
• Date of Birth
• Role (Athlete; Coach; Medical; Media, etc.)
• National Federation
• Country of Residency
• Passport Number, Issue Date and Expiry Date
• Arrival and Departure Details (Date and Times and where possible flight Numbers)
We will provide you with an official visa letter in receiving the email. This letter is to be presented with the passport and the required documents for visa to the Senegalese embassy in your residency country.
The national airline Air Senegal has two daily flights between Dakar and Cap Skirring. Similarly, the company TRANSAIR offers flights between Dakar and Cap Skirring. These flights are 45 minutes long.
Air Senegal has flights from Casablanca, Paris, Marseille, Milan, Barcelona, New York, as well as many West and Central African capitals.
Senegal’s international airport is Diass, located near Dakar. You can travel by another company and book one of the flights to Cap Skirring by Air Senegal or Transair.
FRIDAY 24 TIME START TIME FINISH VENUE
SWIM COURSE FAMILIARIZATION 10:00 11:00 SWIM START
BIKE COURSE FAMILIARIZATION* 11:00 11:30 TRANSITION ZONE
RUN COURSE FAMILIARIZATION 11:30 11:45 TRANSITION ZONE
ELITE/U23 REGISTRATION 09:00 17:45 HOST HOTEL
ELITE/U23 BRIEFING 18:00 18:30 HOST HOTEL
AGE GROUP REGISTRATION 09:00 18:15 HOST HOTEL
AGE GROUP BRIEFING 18:30 19:00 HOST HOTEL
TECHNICAL OFFICIAL BRIEFING 19:00 19:30 HOST HOTEL