China seeks a Head Coach for their National Team
In order to improve the Chinese triathletes’ performances and to achieve good results at international races, the China Triathlon National Team is looking for the opportunity of employing a high-performance coach. Please read the job description:
1. Position: Head coach of China Triathlon National Team
2. Job Description:
- To plan and implement high-performance developing programs for the National Team, and to coach and train the athletes preparing for the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games.
- To make the detailed working targets, training and competition plans of each year.
- To coach the national team athletes with high-level and scientific means.
- To be involved in the athlete selection for major competitions.
- To assist in the development of Chinese young athletes.
- To assist in the development of Chinese coaches.
3. Entry Qualification:
- Being ready for long-time coaching in China, acknowledging and respecting the situations in China.
- A minimum of 5-year experiences on high-performance triathlon coaching, with athletes who had ever achieved excellent results in the past international competitions, such as top 8 at the Olympic Games or ITU World Championships, top 3 at the ITU WTS or WCS.
- Be capable of independently making and implementing training plans for swimming, cycling and running, etc.
- A bachelor of sports degree or equivalent.
- Holding high-level triathlon coaching certificates issued by ITU or the respective National Federation.
- 6, 000 USD per month (after taxes).
- A particular number of round-trip tickets per year between the city of residence and China.
- Board and lodging in China.
- Bonus for Olympic Games and Asian Games.
The application and applicants’ resume shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by Nov 18, 2017.