Oceania Triathlon Union seeks administrator
The Oceania Triathlon Union (OTU) is seeking a part-time administrator to assist the OTU President two days a week. The administrator will be responsible for ensuring all appropriate equipment is in place for effective OTU operations. An email application form can be obtained by request by emailing email@example.com.
NORMAL HOURS: 16 hours per week (2 days per week)
RESPONSIBLE TO: Oceania Triathlon President
The Administrator is responsible for ensuring appropriate systems and equipment is in place to ensure that the Oceania Triathlon Union operates effectively and efficiently.
• President (day to day)
• Elected Board Members
• All Oceania Triathlon National Federations
• Oceania Athletes
• Funding contractors
• Media organizations
• Including all but not limited to the above.
• Work closely and collaboratively with the Oceania President, Executive Board and all Oceania National federations
• Oversee all administration activities including minute talking, as agreed and predetermined with the President.
• Assist the President and board in the drafting and development of all business annual plans and budgets
• Expand and keep updated the Oceania Web site
• Introduce OTU Face Book and Twitter communications
• Manage all Oceania finances and accounting
• Be the official information center for all Oceania triathlon enquiries
• Excellent communicator both written and speech
• Ability to demonstrate a high level of computer skills
Any other task as reasonably asked by the President