Swiss Triathlon is looking for a National Coach for Elites and U23
Swiss Triathlon can look back on some very successful sporting years, and the National Federation is determined to continue this sporting success in future Olympic Games cycles. Looking ahead of Tokyo 2020 Olympics, Swiss Triathlon is looking for a National Coach for the Elite and U23 athletes, to be based in the National Training Center of Wallisellen, in Switzerland, and to start in March 2018, although the date could be arranged in a different way.
As the National Coach for Elite and U23, you will be responsible for Swiss Triathlon’s elite athlete squads. Together with the National Coach for Juniors, you will be in charge of the national training centre in Wallisellen and will be responsible for setting daily training routines.
Working in partnership with local trainers, you will help athletes in the squads who are at the transitional stage to reach international performance standards. You will plan and manage top-quality training programmes for the national team and look after the athletes at international competitions.
You will also support the Swiss Triathlon sports team in putting the elite sport promotion concept into action, and will work with partners such as Swiss Olympic and the Federal Office for Sport.
Your qualification profile
▪ In-depth knowledge and experience of triathlon as a high-performance sport
▪ Sociable and reliable, used to dealing with people
▪ Very good communication skills and a confident manner
▪ Highly flexible and able to cope with pressure
▪ Management experience
▪ Professional trainer qualification/DTLG Swiss Olympic or equivalent
▪ Good working knowledge of IT
▪ Good language skills in German, French and English
What we are offering
▪ Opportunity to work with highly motivated young athletes
▪ An interesting challenge in a successful Swiss sports association
▪ Committed, professional and highly qualified team
▪ Working in a sports environment with an established network
How to apply
Interested? Then please send your completed application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17 December 2017
If you have any questions, please contact Marianne Rossi on 031 359 72 83.