The Asia Triathlon is looking for a part-time or project based development coordinator with the ability to promote the sport development of the Triathlon and related multi-sports in the Asia region.
Position: Asia Triathlon Development Coordinator
Salary/contractor fee: TBD
Reports to: Asia Triathlon Executive Board
Start Date: January 2021
About the Asia Triathlon Development Coordinator’s Roles
- The Asia Triathlon Development Coordinator works under the direction of the Executive Board of the Asia Triathlon and will closely cooperate with World Triathlon Development.
- He/she will administer and manage the development programs/projects defined within the Asia Triathlon’s Strategic Plans presented by their respective Executive Board.
- Help to keep existing NFs active and help them in the development of events in their territories.
- Implement the Asia Triathlon’s Strategic Plan and prepare an annual progress report for the EB meeting and Congress.
- Manage the Asia Triathlon-World Triathlon Development budget with assistance from the World Triathlon Development.
- Manage facilitator assignments for Asia Triathlon’s development projects.
- Assist to deliver Technical Officials, Coaches and Athletes development programs as identified and prioritized by the Asia Triathlon and World Triathlon Development.
- Manage the logistics of all courses, camps and educational opportunities for athletes, coaches, event organizers, technical officials and paratriathlon classifiers.
- Work with World Triathlon Development on the education programs for coaches and the development and advancement programs.
- Adhere to the formal reporting procedures outlined by World Triathlon Development to be submitted to the Asia Triathlon Executive Board and the World Triathlon Development that includes the following.
(Planning forms, expert reports, continental coordinator reports, budget and financial reports as well as regular written updates and Skype calls with World Triathlon Development)
- Manage the communication for all educational programs being delivered within the region including pre- and post-releases and photos in cooperation with Asia Triathlon and World Triathlon media database
- A degree or equivalent experience in sports administration
- Knowledge of sport and Project management ability
- Strong work ethic and attention to quality and detail
- Able to work independently and as a team member
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English
- Computer (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Drive)
Individuals who are interested in applying for this position must submit applications to SJ Lim, General Manager of Asia Triathlon at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 4th December 2020.