ITU TECHNICAL OFFICIALS’ CERTIFICATION PROGRAM
The ITU Technical Officials’ Certification Program is based over previous education programs and was re-established in 2009 to develop technical officials and defines the needed requirements to officiate on different level of ITU events. The purpose of this program is:
a. To identify and make transparent the criteria needed to be gained by technical officials
b. Establish the level of certification required to manage ITU events
c. Identify the role & responsibilities of every one include in the process.
d. Establish the criteria to accredit National Federations to certificate ITU Level 1 officials (NTO).
TO Certification Downloads
- 2017 Madrid FETRI - ITU Technical Officials Level 1 Seminar Spain • 18 Nov, 2017
- 2017 Lausanne ITU Technical Officials And Event Organisers Level 2 Seminar Switzerland • 17 Nov, 2017
- 2017 Budapest ITU Technical Officials Level 3 Seminar Hungary • 09 Nov, 2017
- 2017 Bucharest ITU Technical Officials And Event Organisers Level 2 Seminar Romania • 20 Oct, 2017
- 2017 Sarasota ITU Paratriathlon Technical Officials E-learning Course United States • 07 Oct, 2017