Athlete Anti-doping Survey Part 3
Recently, ITU elite athletes had an opportunity to take part in an Anti-doping Survey. This survey will serve to shape ITU’s Anti-doping programme for the next few years. For the past two weeks, we revealed the first few questions to do with anti-doping education. We will continue with the testing questions this week. There were 132 responses.
1. Have you ever had your urine tested after a competition (In competition)?
Yes – 90%
2. Have you ever had your blood tested after a competition (In competition)?
Yes – 27%
No – 73%
3. Have you ever had your urine tested out of competition?
Yes – 79%
No – 21%
4. Have you ever had your blood tested out of competition?
Yes – 23%
No – 77%
5. Do you submit your whereabouts?
Yes – 82%
No – 18%
If you would like more information on anti-doping, please do not hesitate to contact Leslie Buchanan, ITU Anti-doping Director at email@example.com