By Fergus Murray on 26/07/11 at 6:56 am
The I.R. of Iran Triathlon Federation would like to provide an environment in which triathlon talent can be identified, nurtured and developed to pursue excellence in the international sporting arena. They are now inviting suitable candidates for the following vacancy:
TRIATHLON COACHThe Job:
The triathlon coach will be responsible for the following duties:
1. To design, plan and coordinate training and competitive programs for National Team (elite, u23, junior)
2. To maintain a record of individual training data.
3. To evaluate progress of the triathletes against the training programmes and define future targets.
4. To provide lectures on I.R. of Iran Triathlon Federation coaching accreditation programme courses when required.
5. To assist in the preparation of teaching materials for lectures and seminars.
6. Responsible to report to the Federation.
7. To enhance the level of skills of triathlon.
1. A university degree in relevant discipline.
2. Excellent command of spoken and written english.
3. Have an international coaching certificate.
4. Able to cycle with junior squads.
5. Have a good knowledge of triathletes in Asia
6. Knowledge of Physiological specialised testing for triathlon
7. Knowledge of of current methods of training planning
1. Salary will be in accordance with the I.R. of Iran NOC regulations.
2. With regard to the Iranian triathletes record at the Asian Championships, the coach needs to undertake during two years Coaching in Iran and enhance the records and the finishing positions of Iranian triathletes.
Please send full resume with current & expected salary, contact telephone number to Mr. Hosseini:
00982188641200-2 (office hours , 8:30