By ITU Admin on 03/04/06 at 12:00 am
Due to the priority policy of the USA on their inland security and due to increasing problems on the US-Mexico border, the Mexican Government has tightened the issuing of VISAS to enter our country, so all of those athletes that will be needing a VISA to come to race in Mazatlan, need
to send the following paparwork immediately. This is urgent,
otherwise it will be very difficult to get the VISAS on time.
FMTRI (Mexican Triathlon Federation) should RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTATION BEFORE APRIL 5TH, 14:00 MEXICO TIME. REQUESTS RECEIVED AFTER THIS DATE WILL NOT BE ATTENDED.
PLEASE SEND THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION ON A ZIP FILE TO:
- Scanned copy of whole passport, including front pages and all the inside pages too, doesn’t matter if there aren’t stamps in some of them.
- MANDATORY endorsing letter from your National Federation.
- Country and city where the entry visa should be sent.
- DETAIL THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Exact dates that you are planning to stay in Mexico (arrival and departure).
- Specify your Nationality, and whether you are an athlete, coach or delegate.
The following countries *_DO NOT_ *need a VISA:
GER, AND, ARG, AUS, AUT, BEL, CZE, CYP, LIE, CHI, CAN, USA, KOR, CRC, DEN, ESP, FIN, SLO, HKG, GRE, JPN, IRL, LUX, NOR, NZL, NED, POL, PUR, URU, VEN, SUI, SWE, LIE, ISR, FRA, GBR, EST, ITA, HUN, ISL, LTU, MLT, MON, POR, SVK, SMR, SIN.