Aaron Scheidies B2
- United States
- Born: 1982
Currently world number one, Aaron Scheidies has overcome and conquered more obstacles than most people do in a lifetime. Aaron was diagnosed with a hereditary eye condition in the second grade that caused the slow deterioration of his central vision. In his teen years, he discovered the sport of triathlon. With only 10% vision of a fully sighted person, Aaron has become an 7-time ITU Paratriathlon World Champion and 4-time Iron Man 70.3 World Champion. To date, Aaron has had 17 podium finishes and 15 gold medals.
When he is not training or competing, Aaron utilizes his Doctorate of Physical Therapy to work as a therapist at InfinityRehab. He continues to inspire people of all ages and backgrounds through his passion and positivity.
- 2nd place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final Rotterdam;
- Winner at the 2017 Edmonton ITU World Paratriathlon Series;
- Winner at the 2017 USA Paratriathlon National Championships;
- Winner at the 2017 Sarasota CAMTRI Paratriathlon American Championships; and
- Winner at the 2016 USA Paratriathlon National Championships.
Latest Athlete Results
|2||15 Sep, 2017 - PTVI Men - 01:05:33|
|1||28 Jul, 2017 - PTVI Men - 01:04:09|
|1||25 Jun, 2017 - PTVI Men - 01:04:31|
|1||11 Mar, 2017 - PTVI Men - 01:02:57|
|1||14 Aug, 2016 - Men's PT5 - 01:06:07|
|view full results|
Latest Results Map
Athlete Fact Sheet
|Family Name||Scheidies B2|
|Year of Birth||1982|