Geert Schipper H2
- Born: 1977
He has an incomplete spinal cord injury from a flying accident in 2004. He is the founder of Sportisleven, which organizes sporting clinics and adventures trips for disabled people. He made his debut in paratriathlon in 2014, at the Netherlands National Championships. Since then, he’s been on the podium in most of the races he’s done, both in Long Distance and Sprint events.
- 2nd place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final Rotterdam;
- Winner of the 2017 Edmonton ITU World Paratriathlon Series;
- Winner of the 2016 NED Paratriathlon National Championships;
- Winner of the 2017 Yokohama ITU World Paratriathlon Series;
- 2nd place at the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Paralympic Games; and
- 4th place at the 2017 Kitzbühel ETU Triathlon European Championships.
Latest Athlete Results
|2||14 Sep, 2017 - PTWC Men - 01:04:27|
|1||02 Sep, 2017 - PTWC Men - 01:00:42|
|1||28 Jul, 2017 - PTWC Men - 01:06:07|
|4||18 Jun, 2017 - PTWC Men - 01:06:45|
|1||13 May, 2017 - PTWC Men - 01:00:35|
|view full results|