- Born: 1978
Australian born athlete, Sally Pilbeam, lost her right arm due to cancer in 2002 and rides a modified bike in the ITU cycling races. The two-time winner of the ITU World Triathlon Grand Final, has been a huge success, having topped the podium in 2014 in Alberta, Canada, and 2015 in Chicago, USA.
Sally first competed in the Australian Championships in 2013 and a year later won the Oceania Triathlon Union Para Triathlon Oceania Championships, a title she retained in 2015, 2016 and 2017.
At the 2016 World Championships in Rotterdam, the Netherlands, she finished with silver behind France’s Manon Genest and another silver medal the following year.
- 2nd place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final Rotterdam;
- 2nd place at the 2017 Edmonton ITU World Paratriathlon Series;
- 2nd place at the 2017 Yokohama ITU World Paratriathlon Series;
- Winner of the 2017 Gold Coast ITU World Paratriathlon Series; and
- 2nd place at the 2016 Rotterdam ITU Paratriathlon World Championships.
Latest Athlete Results
|2||15 Sep, 2018 - PTS4 Women - 01:14:44|
|2||30 Jun, 2018 - PTS4 Women - 01:18:56|
|3||12 May, 2018 - PTS4 Women - 01:17:42|
|1||17 Feb, 2018 - PTS4 Women - 01:24:35|
|1||14 Jan, 2018 - PTS4 Women - 01:14:19|
|view full results|
Latest Results Map
Athlete Fact Sheet
|Year of Birth||1978|