- United States
- Born: 1986
Mark Barr has been a swimmer all his life. As a swimmer at the Athens 2004 Paralympics, he collected two fourth-place finishes. Barr, who lost his leg to bone cancer in his teens, also raced in Beijing 2008. As a registered nurse at the trauma surgical ICU, Barr spends three days a week working 12-hours straight on top of a swim, bike, run or strength session.
With a current talley consisting of seven gold medals and 14 podium finishes, Mark is an incredible force within the racing community.
- 2nd place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final Rotterdam;
- 2nd place at the 2017 Yokohama ITU World Paratriathlon Series;
- 2nd place at the 2017 Gold Coast ITU World Paratriathlon Series;
- Winner of the 2017 Sarasota CAMTRI Paratriathlon American Championships; and
- 4th place at the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Paralympic Games.
Latest Athlete Results
|1||10 Mar, 2018 - PTS2 Men - 01:04:24|
|2||15 Sep, 2017 - PTS2 Men - 01:11:09|
|2||13 May, 2017 - PTS2 Men - 01:08:53|
|2||08 Apr, 2017 - PTS2 Men - 01:09:31|
|1||11 Mar, 2017 - PTS2 Men - 01:08:38|
|view full results|