THE REQUIREMENT REMAINS FOR EVENT TESTING PRIOR TO PACKAGE PICK UP.
- Athletes, TOs and coaches MUST wear masks/mouth-nose face covering during any non-competition activity (e.g. registration, race package distribution/race package pick up)
- The same will apply to the LOC staff/volunteers working close to the athletes
- Social distancing must be applied
- Daily health screening only with the temperature check
- Wheel station and aid station procedures remain the same (athletes handle their own wheels)
- At the Mixed relay exchange zone touching is allowed
- Athlete to remove their own chips upon finishing
- Masks to be given to athletes as they leave finish area
Elite / U23 (standard distance) and Junior (sprint distance)
NIE Waiver Requests are required for any non-US citizen or non-US legal permanent resident who has been in a restricted country within 14 days of travel to the US. Transit through an airport also constitutes physical presence. Please submit all NIE requests and invitation letter requests to Tim Bosn at email@example.com by October 18. The following information is needed for invitation letters:
• Full Name as it appear on your passport
• Passport Country
• Passport Expiry Date
• Date of Birth
• Role (athlete, coach, physio, etc.)
-St. George Regional (SGU) - 21.5 miles to race venue - Shuttles, Transit, Rentals
-McCarran International (LAS) - 138 miles to race venue - Shuttles, Transit, Rentals
-Provo Regional (PVU) - 249 miles to race venue - limited transit options
-Salt Lake City International (SLC) - 294 miles to race venue - Shuttles, Transit, Rentals
From Ivins (west) to Hurricane (east), there is a wide variety of accommodations with 45 minutes of the venue to suit any budget.
So close to Zion National Park and other national points of interest, and with support from a strong county tourism board and state sport commission, there are ample resources for visitors to the region.