The 2021 Europe Cross Triathlon and Cross Duathlon Championships are set to return to Italy this September. The race also doubles up as the inaugural XTERRA Trentino Dolomiti Paganella.
Athletes will experience swimming in one of the most beautiful lakes in Italy and riding the trails connecting the towns of Molveno and Andalo. Both races will conclude by running through spectacular forests, past waterfalls and through Andalo Life Park. Athletes will hope to showcase their fitness, talent, and skill as they contend for Europe Triathlon Elite and Age-Group titles as well as the coveted XTERRA World Championship slots and the dream to go to Maui.
Elite/U23/Junior and Para-triathlon athletes should contact and register through their National Federation on the World Triathlon platform.
Non European Elite/U23 athletes representing their federation are eligible for the European Championship prize money awards. They should contact and register through their National Federation on the World Triathlon platform.
All AG athletes that want to race at the European Championship or the XTERRA Open race, should register through the event’s registration platform at http://www.trentinoeuropeanchampionship.com (link below).
The AG athletes list will be sent to each federation for approval 45 days ahead of the event. Athletes will be notified if they are eligible to race at the European Championships. Non-eligible athletes will be automatically transferred to the XTERRA Open race category.
Athletes representing their national triathlon federation at European Championship:
- You are obliged to wear your national racing uniform according to your national federation guideline.
- Only athletes registered in the Elite/U23 category representing their respective federation will be eligible for the 10000€ prize pot for the top 10 men and women.
- Elite/U23 athletes will also be eligible for the 7500€ prize pot offered by XTERRA to the top 5 men and women.
Non-European athletes or European athletes not representing their national federation (XTERRA open category):
- Any athlete racing in the XTERRA open category may race in any uniform that falls within the standard XTERRA rules.
- Athletes racing in the open category will need to purchase a day license through the Italian federation.
- Elite/U23 athletes racing at the XTERRA open category will be eligible for the 7500€ prize pot offered by XTERRA for the top 5 men and women regardless their nationality.
- 51 XTERRA World Championship slots will be allocated to the top overall AG finishers.
Coming from the North
● motorway A 22 coming from Brenner/Bozen, exit Mezzolombardo/San Michele all’Adige
● at the roundabout, you’ll turn right to Mezzolombardo and you go all through the village
● after having left the village, you’ll take the first road on the left,following the indications to Fai della Paganella/Andalo/Molveno
Coming from the South
● motorway A 22 coming from Verona, exit Trento Nord
● you’ll continue on the road leading to Mezzolombardo/Val di Non/Altopiano della Paganella for about 15 Km
● just after the long tunnel, you’ll turn right, following the indications to Fai della Paganella/Andalo/Molveno