The event will follow the latest published Prevention Guidelines for Event Organizers for Covid-19 of the World Triathlon.
Also the event, is under the regulations of the Italian Minister of Health (https://www.salute.gov.it/travellers) which is the Authority with competences in terms of health and mobility.
It is everyone’s responsibility, before to travel, keep in up to date about restrictions and requirements through the government official web sites. This useful website will list you the documents needed for your travel: https://www.traveldoc.aero/
PROCEDURES TO ENTER IN ITALY from European Union countries
The new measures for entry into Italy. Ordinance 27 January 2022
The Minister of Health, Roberto Speranza, signed a new ordinance, effective 1 February 2022, on the measures for arrivals to Italy from abroad. For travellers from countries of the European Union “Lista C“ all that will be needed is the “Green Pass”, without the need for a swab test.
From Countries under restrictions: participants in competitions taking place exclusively on Italian territory and meeting specific conditions identified in Article 18 of Italian Prime Ministerial Decree of 2 March 2021 may benefit from this exemption. Please download the document “Asiago Concept Paper”
Before flying to Italy please be aware of the protocols and Visa requirements applicable to different countries.
You can find all the information in https://vistoperitalia.esteri.it/home/en
If you need a direct support with the Consular Authorities please send the above informations to firstname.lastname@example.org by specifyng the references of the Embassy in order to manage the consular protocol through the Italian National Olympic Committee.
SWAB TEST : return journey
Travellers who need to undergo a Nasopharyngeal Swab test for their return journey from Asiago can reserve the service through the Local Organizing Committee.
The service will be available on the race venue on Thursday 18th Feburary from 8:30 to 11:30 am
The reservation is mandatory and must be sent to the email@example.com before Friday 11th February, complete with:
• Email address to receive the swab test result
• Scan of the traveller’s passport
• Specify the service required:
SARS-CoV-2 PCR test: €uro 150,00
Antigen Rapid Test: €uro 25,00
Reservations after Friday 11th February will not be accepted
The service is not available on Saturday and Sunday
ENTRY FEES (IN EURO)
- Elite/U23 (incl. World Triathlon Winter Cup): Euro 100
- Juniors + AG - 18-19: Euro 40
- Mixed Relay (elite + juniors): Euro 80/team
- Para: Euro 80
- AG: Euro 80
DEADLINE FOR AG REGISTRATION – 26 JANUARY 2021
- Age-Group athletes need to contact their National Federation (NF) for further information
- In case an athlete is not able to get in touch with his/her NF, s/he should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- NFs must collect the entry fees from athletes. No athlete can directly pay to the LOC
- National uniform must be worn. Contact your NF.
Race package distribution
Athletes and coaches should arrive at the registration office according to the schedule which will be communicated three days prior to Thursday
All athletes and coaches must fill in the pre-event questionnaire prior to the race package distribution.
The use of mask and social distancing is mandatory.
Friday 18 February 2022
- Elite/U23 European Championships + World Triathlon Winter Cup – Standard*
- Juniors European Championships – Sprint*
(*) new format: Run/Bike/Ski/Run/Bike/Ski
Saturday 19 February 2022
- Elite/U23 Mixed Relay European Championships – Super sprint
- Juniors Mixed Relay European Championships – Super sprint
- Age-Group/Para European Championships – Standard
he nearest airports are in Venice (110 km), Treviso (130 km) and Verona (105 km). On request, a shuttle service from the airports to Asiago is available.
In Asiago there is the Italian highest tourist airport a.s.l. with a tarmac landing strip 1120mt long and 23mt wide. For further information contact the airport Office: 0424465845 - email@example.com
The Local Organizing Committee will provide transfers for Athletes, Coaches, Staff and Technical Officials.