Application Deadline: 18 May 2018
Course Language: Other
• Team ASTC YOG athletes
• Thailand, Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Myanmar, Cambodia
Maximum Participants: 20 athletes (NF must send at least 1 coach with their athletes)
• Entry should be applied through participants’ NFs
• Prepare good Swim, Bike, Run Gears (cracked helmets not allowed)
• Insurance certificate required
Entry and selection procedure:
All the athletes are required to take part in the Subic YOG qualifier.
Team ASTC athletes will be invited to the camp.
• Accommodation, and meals for invited athletes and coaches will be covered.
• Airfare subsidy for Team ASTC athletes will be allocated on the base of color of medal.
Schedule will be updated soon.
• Diosdado Macapagal International Airport (Clark)
• Ninoy Aquino International Airport (Manila)
Local transportation contact: Paul Ycasas (email: firstname.lastname@example.org; mobile phone: +639155-416-4844)
Visa requirements contact: Rick Reyes (email: email@example.com)
Host hotel: Subic Travelers Hotel
Address: Raymundo cr. Aguinaldo St., Subic Bay Freeport, 2200 Philippines