Application Deadline: 21 Feb 2020
Course Language: English
All NFs in categories 2&3 (according to the ITU National Federation Survey).
Athletes and coaches will be responsible for their own travel costs. All other expenses including accommodation, meals and ground transport will be covered by ETU and ITU.
Selection of athletes
National Federations must take note of the following:
- Athletes: Juniors
- Athletes must be selected based on Continental Championship, Regional championship or National Championship results.
- If a National Federation nominates more than one athlete then they need to be submitted in priority order.
- Once the names have been submitted on the attached application form a selection committee will select the final 20 candidates invited to attend the camp in Pula.
Nomination of coaches
- National Federations are invited to nominate a coach to attend and participate in the camp.
- Nominated coaches should be actively working with national federation athletes.
- Nominated coaches must be prepared to form part of the coaching staff for the camp.
- ETU and ITU will cover all costs of accommodation, meals and ground transport of all the coaches selected to participate.
Closest airport: Pula Airport (https://airport-pula.hr/en/)
Local transportation contact: Zeljko Bijuk (email@example.com, mobile phone: +385 98 409982)
Hotel Pula, Sisplac 31, 52100 Pula, Croatia (https://www.hotel-pula.hr)
+385 98 409982