Application Deadline: 17 Feb 2020
Course Language: English
Date and Time
This course will open at 8:30 AM and end at 7:00 PM.
The objective of the course is to provide participants with the theoretical and practical training required to make them capable of officiating at National events as a TD and at Multisport Continental Championships, Continental Cup, Multisport Series Events as a TO.
1. 2 years of officiating experience
2. Community level course (5 hours) which includes the general picture
3. Officiating experience in two different multisports
4. Officiating experience in all of these positions (minimum once in every position):
- Technology or results
- ITU Competition Rules
- Case studies
- ITU Event Organizer’s manual
Candidates will be evaluated on class attendance and final exam.
Closest airport: Taipei International Airport
Local transportation: CTTA arranges local pickup.
Local transportation contact: Andrew Tai (firstname.lastname@example.org; mobile phone: +886 915658111)
VISA requirement: Yes
VISA requirements contact: Andrew Tai (email@example.com)
Host hotel: Taipei Teachers’ Hotel
Host hotel address: No.15, Nanhai Rd., Taipei, Taiwan