Application Deadline: 10 Jul 2022
Course Language: English
Following the footsteps of the regional and sub-regional camps which took place in 2021, this camp will benchmark the athletes who possibly participated in the previous camps and will also highlight some new participants.This camp will also emphasis the selection criteria for Team Asia. Moreover, this camp will help coaches understand more the required work for developing athletes along their career path.
- This camp is eligible for athletes who can race Junior & U23 and priority will be for the athletes who are registered in the race.
- Asia Triathlon will cover the accommodation on FB basis from 25 (Check in) – 30 (Check out) JUL 2022 only.
- Kazakhstan Triathlon Federation will be arranging the transportation for the attendees, including access to training facilities (running track, swim pool).
- Asia Triathlon will cover PCR tests upon departure from Kazakhstan for those who need it.
- A total of 20 athletes will be accepted for the camp.
- Each federation has an invitation for maximum of 2 male & 2 female athletes. Please define their priority order.
- Asia Triathlon will cover the accommodation on FB basis for 5 coaches.
- Athletes who are U18 years old HAVE to provide parental consent signed by their parents (Attached).
- Athletes have to bring and be responsible for their training equipment (bike, helmet, swim gear, running gear, etc).
- Most used languages will be English & Russian – Translation will be provided if needed.
NFs will be given preference based on:
- Athletes racing at the Asia Triathlon Junior & U23 Championships Nur Sultan.
- NFs who will be sending female athletes.
- NFs which finalized their financial statements and membership fees.
- Coaches who are revalidated & active on World Triathlon database.
For Visa matters*:
- Bektur.email@example.com – (+7 702 999 5454) – Mr Bektur Kiyatbay.
- Athletes have to bring their own equipment (Bike/helmet/bike shoes/swim gear/etc).
- Covid Related Measurements: Starting from June 8th of 2022 passengers travelling from abroad to the Republic of Kazakhstan are not required to provide PCR test results, neither passports of vaccination.
However, to ensure the safety of the participants, all the team members are required to provide negative PCR test taken not earlier than 72 hours before arrival to Kazakhstan.
Closest airport : Nursultan Nazarbayev Int. Airport
Local Transport : Provided by local NF
Local transportation contact: Bektur Kiyatbay. Bektur.firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +7702-999-5454
Qazaqstan Athletics Indoor Stadium Hotel
Hotel Address: Turan 59
Saryarqa Cycling Track Hotel
Hotel Address: Kabanbay Batyr 45 A