Application Deadline: 04 Sep 2023
Course Language: English
Located on the western side of Egypt’s Red Sea Riviera, Hurghada is a beach resort that stretches about 40 kilometers along the Red Sea coast of Egypt. It is the second largest city on the Red Sea and the city is famous for water sports, triathlon. Sahl Hasheesh is home to one of the most stunning 12.5km beaches, one of the longest stretches of white sand within a swimmable bay on the Red Sea River in Egypt and a wide pier in Sahl Hasheesh extending 400 meters over the clear blue waters of the Red Sea.
Closest Airport: Hurghada International Airport
Local Transportation: Car- Bus
Local Transportation Contact Details: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Visa Requirements: Copy of the passport
Visa Requirements Contact: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1CEBm8FvmHZHXZhGT8YAdhFguHILJTxPwL99w2nJpqDU/edit?pli=1
1. All information must match the passport.
2. The expiry date of the passport must be at least 6 months ago.
3. Visa invitations will be provided based on the information provided, with which you will be able to apply for the visa easily and quickly.
4. Applications must be via your official email NF, or your name must appear in the World Triathlon entries system.
5. Please let us know if you need a separate letter for each athlete or team letter
For any questions, please feel free to email us at LOC: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Host Hotel: Zen Resort Sahl Hasheesh